If your idea of Customer Success is rooted in an intrinsic motivation to help others find customized solutions to their challenges, we should talk. At HubSpot, we’re obsessed with delighting our customers at every turn. To achieve this daily, our Associate CSMs must possess an unrivaled sense of autonomy, ownership, and dedication to helping each customer experience a measurable ROI.
HubSpot is looking for its next passionate Associate CSM. In this position, you will work closely with Customer Success Managers/Channel Consultants to support our growing customer base in APAC, supporting all new customers who purchase HubSpot through our direct/partner channels.
You’ll be at the forefront of helping the world to become a little more ‘Inbound’.
As an Associate CSM
- Be the first point contact and advocate for designated small and medium-sized business customers
- Maintain a revenue base by assisting the Customer Success Managers/Channel Consultants in managing account retention and renewal
- Drive upgrade revenue from new product feature adoption and expanded usage
- Independently and successfully manage a high volume of task execution, financial management and issue escalation cases
- Become an expert in Inbound Marketing and become the trusted marketing advisor to each of your customers
- A firm grasp of how business works, including sales, consultative, problem solving, and issue resolution skills
- Clear and articulate communication skills and the ability to effectively drive a phone conversation
- Phenomenal organizational skills
- A strong love for teaching: you get excited when you help someone achieve their goals
- The ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent English language skills
- Inbound Marketing knowledge
- Prior agency experience
- Strong Saas business acumen
- Experience with marketing automation software
- Prior experience with sales or account management teams
- Experience working with small business owners and marketers and marketing agencies
- A verifiable track record of consistently meeting and exceeding revenue goals